Acquisition opportunities for serious investors. These are businesses LINK Corporate has
been mandated to divest and typically have enterprise values in excess of $1 million.
This well-established Glass and Glazing business has been trading for over 30 years. They have built up a solid reputation in the industry, servicing the greater Brisbane region and the whole eastern seaboard of Australia.
The Company prides themselves as an all-encompassing, glass and glazing provider for all segments of the constructions industry, with a particular focus on commercial projects. While they do take on smaller residential jobs, their main focus is on commercial project such as: Education, commercial, retail, residential, sports and recreation, health and more.
• A market leader with substantial competitive advantage due to its size, specialist capabilities.
• Proven systems and sourcing flexibility.
• Fully systemised and managed with excellent staff in place.
• Continues growth of more than 10% Year on year.
• High customer retention rate, largely consisting of large corporations and businesses.
The company’s focus has successfully been ‘be fresh and break away from the common path the competitors take, with an aim to be unique and dynamic in the quality designs and services offered to clients certainly sets this business apart from competitors
Business asking price: $3,500,000 + SAV
Approx. stock value: $1,000,000
Our Reference: SC00226