Acquisition opportunities for serious investors. These are businesses LINK Corporate has
been mandated to divest and typically have enterprise values in excess of $1 million.
Australian Owned trade and services company in the communications field that currently works in the NBN maintenance, upgrades and increased capacity sectors. Market leader in providing turnkey end to end installation and maintenance of complex civil, electrical and telecommunications systems. Working on projects Australia-wide, the business offers sophisticated product and service solutions.
– The company head office is in Brisbane with most of the revenue generated in QLD. Business is also active in South Australia and has done a number of jobs in Victoria.
– 3 Major Contracts for South Australia and Queensland
– Ability to dispatch manpower and expertise with the best and latest analytic tools, anywhere and anytime
– Established team running operation with 1 x State Manager (SA), 1 x QHSE Manager (National), 2 x Supervisors (1 x SA, 1 x QLD) 1 x Leading Hand (QLD) and over 40 field workers.
– Trading income exceeded the $7.3M mark in 2019 and close to $5.6M in 2020 (Covid – Supply Shortage)
For further information please complete an online Confidentiality Agreement at https://linkbusiness.com.au/businesses-for-sale/ca/BR00953
After many years in the industry, the Seller is looking to exit the business and offering buyers full training, support as well as the possibility to continue working in the business under technical, supervisor or manager roles up until the buyer has gained enough skills to allow a full transition. The length of the training period is dependent on the prospective purchaser’s level of previous experience.